Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Intern - Kristen Trexler


Good Afternoon everyone! I just wanted to take a few minutes and introduce myself. My name is Kristen Trexler and I just started a full-time internship with Your Special Day yesterday - which I am extremely excited about! I have been working with Shawn and her amazing team for about 6 months now. As a student at North Carolina State University (Go Wolfpack!), we are encouraged to join the Greater Triangle NC Chapter of ISES. Early last year I met Shawn at one of the ISES meetings and started talking to her and that is where it all began! I have assisted with a few weddings and now will be working with her and her team fulltime. I have met many of our bride's, but look forward to meeting the rest in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. Good luck with everything. I am very excited for you!

    James Auerbach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the internship! You are going to be amazing at this, after all you have been planning events since you were 5!

    ReplyDelete