Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Looking Back...

I recently had the opportunity to go back through tons of photos from previous weddings.  The memories were wonderful, bringing smiles and a few tears.  So, I thought I would share.

 Megan and Brandon came to Your Special Day two years after we coordinated Megan's brother's wedding. Words can not express how honored we feel to work with families over and over again.

I love fall weddings especially when you work with the natural colors of the season.   FreshAffairs did an amazing job with the flowers for this event.

 

Ms. Mia was the most precious flower girl ever!  This little angel walked the aisle like it was her wedding. 




Can you tell where our couple when to school?  Megan was a cheerleader at NCSU...go PACK!!  Brandon graduated from UNC.  I wonder what game day is like at their house?
Thanks for Walters and Walters for the beautiful photographs taken at Prestonwood Country Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment