Friday, November 19, 2010

A Note of Thanks....

We just received this note from one of our previous brides. This is why we do what we do and love every minute!

"Hey Shawn,

Hope you are doing well. Mom had said that she mentioned to you that I have taken some interest in planning and directing weddings here in Hickory. I had my second one this past weekend and I love it!!!! I thought of you all weekend. I have a total different perspective on what you did for my wedding. Thank you so much!! YOU were a blessing!!! When you are on the other side (not the Bride caught in the moment) you realize what all it takes to have a successful wedding day!!! It has been a year and a half now since mine, and way too late, but Thank You!! Can't wait to get another myself!!

Thanks,Ashley Reynolds"

No comments:

Post a Comment