Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Your Special Day Weddings and Special Events

Five years ago today, I took a leap of faith and never looked back. After 6 years as a wedding planner/consultant with another company, I opened the doors to Your Special Day Weddings and Special Events. This major life changing decision continues to be a complete blessing from God.


I offer my total appreciation and gratitude to Gail Stephenson, for providing a wonderful foundation for me to build upon.

To our amazing network of truly the “best of the best” vendors in the triangle and beyond, thank you for your continued support.

To our staff, Michelle, Emily, LeeAnn, Amanda and Angela, the company’s success would not exist without you!

To my family, thank you for believing in me, putting up with the crazy schedule, my obsession of the business and providing me with the motivation to keep going.

Most importantly, to our clients, past, present and future, YOU are why we do what we do. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of Your Special Day!

Happy Anniversary, Your Special Day Weddings and Special Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment